My exhaust pipe from the rear to the curved pipe (that goes over the rear axle) coming out of the muffler pretty much was rusting away.  The old pipe had two 90 degree bends, like a Z pattern that was about 12 feet long.  I ordered a 90 inch (7.5 feet) Walker exhaust pipe (2 inch O.D., 16 gauge) online for $38 (free shipping), which was about $15 less than the Auto Part stores offered for the same part.  Also, picked up a 45 degree pipe (one end was 2 inch I.D. and other end was 2 inch O.D.), and one joiner (both ends 2 inch I.D.) for $4 each.  Instead of using 12 feet of pipe in the Z pattern, I just used the 7.5 feet of pipe on a straight angle, which will allow better exhaust flow (two less curves).  Also, I put in some Aluminum screening in the end of the exhaust pipe, I had mice building nests in the exhaust pipe this year.

pipe1.jpg

pipe3.jpg

pipe2.jpg

Nice work, just welded up something similar this summer myself. I did not put anti mouse in the pipe though; i figured the darwin award they would get should be a better end to them :)