I'm looking for a 1984 Toyota Dolphin Owners Manual - PDF - File

beansky3

Hi everyone, I'm a new owner of a 1984 Dolphin. Not the one with the dinette in back, it has the bathroom. I'm looking for a file, copy, hard copy or any format of an owners Manual and/or repair manual. I've done some searches online, ask.com, this forum, a few others and haven't found anything yet. Thanks for reading, please let me know if you have any ideas. Glad I'm a part of this club and I'm super excited to start traveling with my new rig.

Cheers, Jeramie

Jeramie,

Most of the mid-eighties Dolphins had the same or similar appliances installed. Most any owner's manual for a Toyota RV from that period will serve you quite well although the Toyota motorhome owner's manual is mostly generic information and doesn't have information on the appliances or systems. Each individual appliance, e.g., stove, refrigerator, furnace, water heater, etc. comes with its own owner's manual. Try looking for the manual for the individual appliance you want to learn about by going directly to the manufacturer with the model number.

Also, you can join another Toyota owner's Yahoo group at: toyota-campers@yahoogroups.com. They have a massive files section that probably has what you're looking for.

Oh, and welcome!

John

I have all the manuals for appliance in the 1984 toyota Dolphin, I also have the original user manual. Let me know which one you need I can upload them.

John,

Thank you. I really appreciate you taking the time to help and welcome me. That's great and someone has the manuals. I'm very pleased.

Jeramie,

Most of the mid-eighties Dolphins had the same or similar appliances installed. Most any owner's manual for a Toyota RV from that period will serve you quite well although the Toyota motorhome owner's manual is mostly generic information and doesn't have information on the appliances or systems. Each individual appliance, e.g., stove, refrigerator, furnace, water heater, etc. comes with its own owner's manual. Try looking for the manual for the individual appliance you want to learn about by going directly to the manufacturer with the model number.

Also, you can join another Toyota owner's Yahoo group at: toyota-campers@yahoogroups.com. They have a massive files section that probably has what you're looking for.

Oh, and welcome!

John

Wow! That's great news. I'd love the user manual(mainly) and then the fridge manual, anything pertaining to the electrical system/inverter/charging. I'm attempting to add solar power so any electrical schematics. That's amazing you have those. Anything I can do to return the favor please let me know. I very much appreciate whatever you can upload. Terrific news. Thanks for responding.

Jeramie

I have all the manuals for appliance in the 1984 toyota Dolphin, I also have the original user manual. Let me know which one you need I can upload them.

• 3 years later...
On July 2, 2013 at 6:29 PM, Truite said:

I just bought a 1984 Dolphin and would like the owners manuals you mentioned.  I don't know anything about the rig and would love any of the uploaded guides you have.  It hasn't a spare tire either.  Did they come with one?  Thanks.  I just joined this forum to find the community support I need.  Thanks for any help you can give.  I'm not sure of the way to get your manuals.  Do I wait for a reply in this forum or do you send it to my e mail?

Debby

• 9 months later...