• Hello Guest

If you like the place please sign up and become a part of our community! Free, no costs! You have to be a member to view all the forums.

• Most Recent Three Posts

• We are near Olympia.  You sound busy!  Good luck with the deck and I’ll keep an eye out for additional window posts.  

• total length about 18 in.   side mounts are about 9 in.  

you can see in the 3rd pic where i notched the rear part of the side mount to clear the hose box mount

• 1 hour ago, IdahoDoug said:

Clear something up - making it a pit TRAILER?

Lol not what you probably think. RC as in radio controlled cars/trucks. Most of us convert a tow behind trailer usually a 7'x14' as the most common size. We outfit these with a workbench, storage, racks for tools, fridge, TV and hvac. Some have a sleeping area, most do not. 

I am keeping most of the amenities with the exception of the dinette seating and table. That will become my workbench area. Overhead storage for spare parts and RC tires etc. Really not many changes.

This little Toyota allows me the freedom to park virtually anywhere at events without the need to hook/unhook and stay in hotels. I hope this clears up my intentions? 

IMG_3995.png

IMG_3996.jpeg

Edited by DerekB