1986 Toyota mini motorhome sunrader back bumper

My Toyota mini motor home does not have a back bumper it was like this when we got it can I find one anywhere so far I have had no luck or do I have to go to a fabrication shop any ideas guys thanks ?

Don't know what the connection point would be on yours.  On mine it was directly to the extended truck frame.  I used the old bumper as it fit over the frame channel.  I then welded the 4" standard square tubing to the pieces I cut.  I also ordered an aluminum extruded cover for the square tubing and fastened it with pop rivets.  Then just used 2 of the rubber pop out caps.  Makes a good storage place for the Rhino sewer hose.  Here is some pictures for the idea of it. I bought an 8 footer of both.  Add a short piece of some sort of channel to that and find a welder who can run a couple of quick welds.  You could probably do the rest yourself. I cut the long square box tube to length with a metal cutting blade on a skill saw.  The aluminum extrusion on a table saw but you could even use a hack saw as neither is that heavy.  I clamped and drilled some holes for bolts and fastened it to the frame.  Whole project took less than a day.  You just need someone who can weld.  Should be fabrication shops in your area that could do that for you if you mark it out in simple chalk or wax pencil.  Please note the hitch did not have enough surface area to secure the weld to the thin tubing and the hitch receiver weld broke after one season.  Contemplating shortening the extension and removing the cargo tray in favor of a shorter overall rig.  I've replaced the hitch though with a bolt up one for the bike rack which as it turns out, is more important to us than added cargo capacity.

bumper_01.jpg

bumper_02.jpg

bumper_03.jpg

bumper_04.jpg