Need Help Identifying this Toyota Motorhome

Wanderer

I looking into purchasing this motorhome and the guy who owns it does not know who made it. There seem to be no markings on the exterior shell. It is similar to the '81 "Unknown" listed on the toyota motorhomes site under manufacturers.

various002.jpg

Any info on this model would be appreciated!

Thanks, Shane

Sorry Wanderer. This forum is not all that well attended, although I've had good luck with some of my questions. This is surely an unusual Toyota. I've been watching them for a year and you seldom see the ones with a tag axle - I think that's what this is? The few that I've seen have been pretty old. Try posting in the Yahoo Toyota Motorhomes group. Lot more activity over there, although most of it is "Did you see that?" "Yes" "LOL", "How's Ethel?" sort of thing.

Mike

Let us know what you find out about it.

Thanks Mike, I went to the yahoo site and saw several pics of the Wanderlust..that's the one I am looking at as well.

Anyone know about this motorhome? Who the manufactuer was, etc?

What about the weight of the extra axle and wheels? Wouldn't that add substantial weight to the 4 cyl engine? Talk about slowing the motorhome down and hurting gas mileage!