Resistor For Led Turn Signal?

toyboxII

Hi all--getting ready to install new Bargman LED lights/turn signals and want to have what I need on hand before I start. Read a while back that I will need to replace the blinker switch so that the taillights will not blink too rapidly. Can someone tell me what I need to get and where to install it? Could I just install a resistor in the line for the blinker at the rear and, if so, what size/type of resistor will I need? Thanks in advance to all you knowledgeable people! By the way, working on our 1992 Itasca Spirit in prep for the trip south to Florida. Don't hate me! Someone has to do it!

Hi again--if jdemaris is online, I bought the flasher at NAPA today and gave them the numbers you supplied. They gave me an EP35 instead of an EP35L. The other number is 18214 not the 09611 you supplied. Any difference or do you think it will work?

Haven't tried asking NAPA if this is a cross reference for the original number. Thanks for your help!