Shower

toto

Anyone have a source for fiberglass shower walls? We need to replace the walls and ceiling in our Seabreeze shower and would like to replace with fiberglass. The pan is fine. The wood under the wallpaper is rotten. That has to be replaced. It would be nice to find a one piece unit instead of separate sheets, but we're afraid that's probably what we're going to have to do. I do see fiberglass showers in mh's for sale on ebay. Ours does not have the toilet in it. Any ideas? Thanks. :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
http://www.pplmotorhomes.com/parts/rv-pump.../rv-showers.htm Is something like this what you are after? PPL is out of Houston, TX and ships nationwide. I also occassionally see them on Craigslist. You might download the Opera or Mozilla web browsers and use www.crazedlist.org to search more than one Craigslist locality at once. Searching RV salvage yards on Google may pull some in your local area. There are also a couple in Missouri and Arizona that ship. Can't recall the names. You might also try a local plumbing supply store or see if you have a local fiberglass shop that can make/modify one for your needs. There was an exibitor at the State Fair of Texas last year that was making custom home showers that was willing to do RV ones as well. Don't recall the company name. I had a residential skylight shop in Dallas make my last RV skylight replacements to my specs. Hope some of that helps.