Finding A Water Leak

SCRIPAL

I appreciate the valuable info. shared with others on this site and would like to pass along an interesting article I found on the Net. regarding locating water leaks on an RV. I was unable to attach the article to this post so, if you will Google "This simple leak test will find small undetected water leaks" it should provide you with the info. I used a carpet drying fan through a window to provided the pressure needed and children's play bubble solution (Walmart) as my indicator. It worked! I found leaks above 2 front compartment running lights where the silicone had deteriorated after installing two years ago. Lastly, my son is in the commercial high rise construction business so, stopping water penetration is a critical factor in high winds and sway. He and his contractors swear by Dow Corning 795 because of it's flexibility and resistance to UV. I re-sealed with it and hope this works.; As of today, NO LEAKS!

Probably so but the one featured in the article was too small and ineffective. I am certain a larger one would suffice though.