Broken 1980 Dolphin Axle In New Mexico

zero

This is just a "heads up" to the person who sent me an email asking for a replacement axle on a 1980 Dolphin. I answered you but have heard nothing since. If you solved your problem, that's good. Just send me a reply via the same email so I know and can forget the logistics of retrieving an axle from my shop 800 miles away.

This is just a "heads up" to the person who sent me an email asking for a replacement axle on a 1980 Dolphin. I answered you but have heard nothing since. If you solved your problem, that's good. Just send me a reply via the same email so I know and can forget the logistics of retrieving an axle from my shop 800 miles away.

JDE, Don't you hate it when people write in, all in a panic because they are going through some kind of an emergency, you help them out of THEIR problem and they somehow forget to give you a small amount of courtesy of a follow-up reply. I don't understand some people sometimes?! Fortunately, most of us here on this forum are kind enough to offer a short, little follow through comment of how it all came out in the end.

~Riverman77