a week late!

ibuiltmine-o1oo

Hello!

My name's Sean, im from Gillette, WY.

But...... a few weeks ago, a buddy of mine had a rough 91 4x4 5 speed. He was driving along and it died. he had it towed to a mechanic, and they said it threw a rod ( bummer) BUT he told me aout it for 400 bucks, and i shrugged it off!

I found a NICE 76 chinook for 400 bucks. Had a bad alternator! i buy it, and then go right home and find this site, and the REALLY COOL 4X4 ones!!!!

DAmn.. now im looking for an extended cab 4x4 with a rough box and a blown engine!

i want it to be a 4x4, and a 4.3 v6

i love the little tiny motorhomes!

Edited by ibuiltmine-o1oo

you know, if a guy is going to go as far as grafting a whole 4x4 front end onto his chassi, why not find a 4 door 4 runner, and make your camper out of that?

Somebody shoot this down for me, cause theres a 4 runner for sale down the road with a knocking v6 for 500 bucks!

you know, if a guy is going to go as far as grafting a whole 4x4 front end onto his chassi, why not find a 4 door 4 runner, and make your camper out of that?

Somebody shoot this down for me, cause theres a 4 runner for sale down the road with a knocking v6 for 500 bucks!

I,ve heard tell of them Chinooks being converted to 4x4, HMMM????? where did I hear that :)

Anythings possible with a good welder, some fabrication skills, and lots of time and ambition.

The 4runner chassis could work. just have to figure out what changes it"ll need to make the Chinook fit on it. Good luck and Keep us posted.