Tambour - Used in some coaches

I did a search on this here and didn't get any hits.

I have this in my Sunrader.... over time it gets old and needs replacing. If you want to replace with the original style there are a few companies out there.

Here is a link. I'll post a picture of mine here soon. I believe the Sunrader cabinetry uses the T611.

http://www.surfacingsolution.com/Tambour.htm

This is the hinged wood paneling for the upper cabinet doors? Nice rader btw... Recently picked up our '86 with same floorplan, 68k miles. Gonna be fun this summer.

Thanks! The slide over the sink is just not there... The rest work, but a couple have a folded-over joint in them. I really prefer that fiberglass upper cabinet style- clean look. Not sure how to replace those slides, but you have me interested... First I need to rebuild the kitchen cabinet- get that level again...

Wow. I wonder if I could just do the Chinook wall paneling with that stuff...

I haven't done any pricing yet for materials so I don't really know what's expensive and what's cheap. That stuff looks like it would be expensive...but I don't need much.

Looks like a 4x8' panel is $99. I'd probably only need two...