Hold your breath- here we go !

Shoprat

Gadzooks ! Looks like everything that I can upgrade or replace is done ! Turbo's hooting, micro-processor is clicking parameters off, brakes are new from one end to other. Slotted front rotors are draggin' the heavy motha down. Shocks are mean and lean ! New audio system blattin' out Nazareths' " Hair of the Dog" with Cajun music for a change of pace. Even have a new spring loaded radio antenna so the motha won't slap agiin the front of the coach. All front end parts are good, cooling system relaced from one end to the other. tires all have less than 5000 miles on 'em, so what is left...

I'll tell ya what is left...

Puttin' my size 12 on the go pedal and wailin' like a mean motha down the road !

After two years, 8 grand, and a lotta false starts, Ol' Shoprat is gonna go MOTORHOMIN', by Crackey ! Me and Momma are gonna boogie down to the Smokeys for a two week stay startin' Friday mornin'! We will stop in Kaintuck on the way down. The two week stay in Tennessee, a one night stay in Va., then a two day stay in Gettysburg, Pa. Finally coming home in two days to Michigan. Be back here the Wed. before Memorial Day.

With all the changes I have made to this rig, to be truthfull, the first day is a slight concern for me. Wonderin' what will break, if anything is left to break ! Bein' an Ol' Wrench twister gets me nervious sometimes. But, what the Hey, gotta jump without a safety net sometimes.

Gadzooks ! Looks like everything that I can upgrade or replace is done !

HAW!!!! I wish I knew how many times I told myself that :lol: Theres always something more ya can find to tweak just a little.

Wish you a great and safe trip. I know what you mean about taking that first voyage with the newly prepped undehood goodies, but I,m sure all will be fine. I,ve logged nearly 4000 miles on my pressurized engine and it has survived without a hitch, to the point now I just drive it like I stole it and it begs for more, especially the fuel tank :waaa:

Enjoy and give us an update when ya get home, Happy Trails