Hello,

just got the 83 sunrader home, still leak free which is nice and runs well.. The question I have is how do you tell if the floor is sagging, or rather if it is sagging to an unacceptable level.

from the underneath of the home all looks fine.. Inside at the entry the floor is firm with no give, around the shower and toilet their is no give, around the dining area feels solid also..

My main question is about a 4 foot area between the dining area in the rear and just before the shower door.. it doesn't feel crackly but it does give a bit underfoot and is slightly uneven with the rest of the floor.. is this something to worry about? If so any fixes?

thanks,

Julian

Hello,

just got the 83 sunrader home, still leak free which is nice and runs well.. The question I have is how do you tell if the floor is sagging, or rather if it is sagging to an unacceptable level.

from the underneath of the home all looks fine.. Inside at the entry the floor is firm with no give, around the shower and toilet their is no give, around the dining area feels solid also..

My main question is about a 4 foot area between the dining area in the rear and just before the shower door.. it doesn't feel crackly but it does give a bit underfoot and is slightly uneven with the rest of the floor.. is this something to worry about? If so any fixes?

thanks,

Julian

hey julian your probably fine if it feels solid mine was very soft so i am supporting it underneath i also have the 18' if it feels soft you should check it out justin

Hello, I paid 4800.00 for the motorhome.. perhaps a bit high but all is functional and no leaks to speak of.. the two issues I am fixing are upgrading the converter and having a shop break apart the rear springs and add a leaf or two in there.

runs like a top, drove it 700 miles back home.

me too. in a message is fine. I am looking at getting one very soon.

Kurt