I'm Ready To Go!

Monkey1

Hello all!

It's official............I sold the Harley...........didn't get what I deserved on it but oh well.

I'm now looking for my first TOY so anyone want to sell me theres or know someone

who is selling theirs?

I'm in Colorado so it'd be nice if they weren't too far away. A real nice lady in CA has

been helping me locate one but I thought I'd let everyone else know. I'm sure one

day I'll get the opportunity to meet with the all the folks that have been so helpful

to me since I began this adventure.

Thanx to the two guys who responded to my generator question!

Monkey1

I hope that you have good luck in your hunt. I received some exellent advice here about looking for a new Toy. I test drove several with different floor plans. For my needs, I found that a rear kitchen, front seating set-up worked the best. I quickly figured this out while driving a unit with a rear dinette. My buddy was sitting in the dinette while the owner and I were up front. I asked my friend a question and had to yell for him to hear me. Since we will be traveling with our 2 grandkids once in awhile, that would not work out.