Summer trips to Wisconsin - Music In The Grass

theRat

Lehman's Supper Club in Rice Lake, Wisconsin has live music on Wednesdays throughout the summer. It's free, it's outside, and they have a lot of eating/drinking specials. They also have give-a-ways. We have made most of them and travel 80 miles each way, staying overnight in the back parking lot. We have been getting around 13mpg, so it is costing us around $45 for gas. We also saw the band Kansas up in Bayfield, Wisconsin. We do love our music. Thinking of naming the toyhome- "the Music Box".

We like to visit BayField the 1st weekend in Oct. normaly peek color, and we have had 80* temps the last 3 yrs. It is also the end of the tourst season, no crouds, and a great view from the Highland Golf Course overlooking the Aposil Islands, Many open campsites close, including on Madilen Island State park.

Central Wisconsin Camper

Dale

Is there a way to find out what state people are from on the forum? I am from WI near Baraboo (Wisc Dells for tourists) I love this state but also love traveling around the country and enjoying it all. I will be going to Danbury, WI to do a volunteer siding job on a church this weekend but without the MH. Too many people going.