Dash fan does not work

Bob C

My '87s dash fan is not working. I can't believe that the cab only has about 7 fuses and they are all good. What do I have to tear apart to get to the blower motor or switch to start trouble shooting the problem?

I also need to install a stereo because the former owner started installing one and I want to loose that one and install a really nice one that is just sitting in my basement.

Thanks in advance for everyone's help.

My '87s dash fan is not working. I can't believe that the cab only has about 7 fuses and they are all good. What do I have to tear apart to get to the blower motor or switch to start trouble shooting the problem?

I also need to install a stereo because the former owner started installing one and I want to loose that one and install a really nice one that is just sitting in my basement.

Thanks in advance for everyone's help.

I found the problem. When I removed the fan to test it, I found a huge wad of junk that a mouse had placed in the fan. After cleaning it out, everything worked properly.