directional slider windows?

gjewers

Need to get new (used) windows for my rv. Left and right side. Current ones have fixed glass in front on both sides, sliding windows in back. Ones I am looking at don't specify right or left and was told there is "no such thing". Won't they leak if the sliding side is in front as the water would seep through the gasked between the two windos at highway speeds? Can' turn them upside down due to the weep holes. Any thoughts?

I don't think it would make any difference sliding forward or backward.

JOhn Mc

88 Dolphine 4 Auto

my two windows over my stove and other side over sink are backwards from factory and have never leaked. my other two in the back are in the right way and they donnot leak either. have had my rig for three years and no problems in rain sitting or driving in rain.

Thanks for the replies. Sitting in the Rv contemplating things I realized that the large "picture" window over the dining area slides both ways and it has never leaked. Hmmm... Maybe directional windows are only indigenous to ones that are shaped to fit body contours and such. Will keep researching. Thanks again. gj