I need the demensions of a table for a 1981 dolphin

reldong

I need a Table for a 1981 Toyota Dolphin.

Or the demensions of the table. The length and width and the hight of the pedestal.

It should be about 32"long and 16" wide this is just a guess. The dolphin I just bought, did not have the table in it.

If I can't find a table,I want to build one?? any help apprecaited.

Thanks'

Rick

I need a Table for a 1981 Toyota Dolphin.

Or the demensions of the table. The length and width and the hight of the pedestal.

It should be about 32"long and 16" wide this is just a guess. The dolphin I just bought, did not have the table in it.

If I can't find a table,I want to build one?? any help apprecaited.

Thanks'

Rick

The tabletop is supposed to slide inbetween the two benches of the dinette to make a level surface for sleeping. you can use any surface that is cut to the right dimensions to fit in there, the guys at Lowes could probably get that for you. then you need the bracket mounted underneath the table and the pole to hold it up, which should be available at a local RV supply store.

Just an idea, how about build it to whatever size fits your needs and storage space, like mentioned in the other post, the table base socket and pole are readily available at most RV parts suppliers, the table itself can be made from plywood, particle board, ? covered with laminate and edged with plastic T molding to custom tailor it to your color scheme and likings.