I need a black water tank

Hey folks...finally got my rig now i am going to work on it. I need to replace the black water tank. I have no idea what size etc. I have a 1984 huntsman. Been looking for manuals and searching the forum but haven't found a clear solution. Also what do you all do to prevent the gray water tank from melting by the exhaust pipe. Flash guard?

Hey folks...finally got my rig now i am going to work on it. I need to replace the black water tank. I have no idea what size etc. I have a 1984 huntsman. Been looking for manuals and searching the forum but haven't found a clear solution. Also what do you all do to prevent the gray water tank from melting by the exhaust pipe. Flash guard?

No one has any suggestions?

I'm thinking that it's kind of unlikely that anyone is going to be able to give you a part number for a new tank, given that the Huntsman is not one of the more common Toyotas. I think your best bet is to get underneath and measure up what you've got and then get on the internet and see what tanks suppliers can offer that's near in size.

For your grey water tank, either shield it or get the exhaust rerouted.