Good Work Day

waiter

1) Replaced the Propane lose, regulator and modified the tank to accept the new style twist ACME connector. The hose is a little long so I can set a tank outside and connect to it.

2) Installed a Remote Car Starter (Bulldog $39.00) This will serve as my Poor Mans Onan. B)

3) Cleaned up the frig, I was able to verify it works on Propane.:ThumbUp: It was turned on 110 but wasn't getting cool. It may not have been leveled good. I also need to see if I can get it to work on 110 )

HOWEVER - I need to see why the piezo lighter doesn't work. I lite the unit from outside

4) Found more info on the cruise control. See other post, I'm looking for any help on wiring.

JOhn Mc

88 Dolphin 4 Auto

Edited by waiter

1) Replaced the Propane lose, regulator and modified the tank to accept the new style twist ACME connector. The hose is a little long so I can set a tank outside and connect to it.

2) Installed a Remote Car Starter (Bulldog $39.00) This will serve as my Poor Mans Onan. B)

3) Cleaned up the frig, I was able to verify it works on Propane.:ThumbUp: It was turned on 110 but wasn't getting cool. It may not have been leveled good. I also need to see if I can get it to work on 110 )

HOWEVER - I need to see why the piezo lighter doesn't work. I lite the unit from outside

4) Found more info on the cruise control. See other post, I'm looking for any help on wiring.

JOhn Mc

88 Dolphin 4 Auto

Regarding your igniter problem, be sure that some darned spider hasn't spun a web in the mechanism. They are hard to see but can shut the igniter down. When I bought my rig it had sat for 9 years and I had the same problem. Clean it carefully. You may have to take the little gas jet out and clean it. A very thin wire will clean the jets. As I remember, it is not an easy remove but then I'm a klutz. A friend walked me thru it.

Dave