Sunrader furnace woes,..

Tackling the FA7916 Hydroflame furnace this week on my '84,18 footer. I found the fan motor completely seized up and had to disassemble it ALL the way. Works ok now. So,.. I got the whole mess back in the rig and no joy. I switch the thermostat on, push the temp thing to 90: At ten seconds the fan comes on, 10 seconds later I can hear a high pitch charge-up whine and there's a whoof sound but I can't see any flame anywhere in the sight hole. The charge-up sound keeps going for a few secs and then there's a click- not the reset button and nothing but the sound of the fan blowing cold air. 30 secs after I turn off the thermostat the fan stops. The very first time I ran it after re-installation there was a bright flash of light and flame as the thing tried to light, like it was flashing accumulated gas, not just the feed. Subsequent attempts haven't produced any flame at all. Looks like there's a solenoid operated valve at the gas entry, one small piezio lighter, some kind of voltage step up coil to run a larger piezo lighter. Any ideas? Thank you for your time, pm.

Tackling the FA7916 Hydroflame furnace this week on my '84,18 footer. I found the fan motor completely seized up and had to disassemble it ALL the way. Works ok now. So,.. I got the whole mess back in the rig and no joy. I switch the thermostat on, push the temp thing to 90: At ten seconds the fan comes on, 10 seconds later I can hear a high pitch charge-up whine and there's a whoof sound but I can't see any flame anywhere in the sight hole. The charge-up sound keeps going for a few secs and then there's a click- not the reset button and nothing but the sound of the fan blowing cold air. 30 secs after I turn off the thermostat the fan stops. The very first time I ran it after re-installation there was a bright flash of light and flame as the thing tried to light, like it was flashing accumulated gas, not just the feed. Subsequent attempts haven't produced any flame at all. Looks like there's a solenoid operated valve at the gas entry, one small piezio lighter, some kind of voltage step up coil to run a larger piezo lighter. Any ideas? Thank you for your time, pm.

VICTORY!! Ok, there aren't five guys in the country who could have fixed this,.. Still don't know exactly how this thing works but I see the first start-up partially popped off the old hose that was feeding air from the fan to the burner part where the lighting apparatus end of things is. I think some of that escaped air was blowing out the lighter or tripping some safety thing. Reconnected the hose and it starts right up and blows heat like it's supposed to. This works effectively with the compartment door open but is laughable with the door closed as the main heat vent is 6 inches higher than the vent that's cut into the door. I guess the forced heat is meant to fill up the whole compartment with all the stuff that's in the draws above it and leak out through the vent? Not much comes out of the 4 inch hose vents so maybe that needs to be run down next. Air coming out of the outside vent is really hot. You can lose the hair on your arm if you have to skinny by this because of where you are parked. Happy camping everyone, pm.