Norcold frige problem

bear

Norcold 875EG2, burner gets hot on both propane and AC but fridge not working as it should. Even by passed control unit and direct wired to AC and still not getting cold. Any thoughts before I try and pull unit and try the remix by laying on side as manual says which may fix problem.

• 4 weeks later...

Norcold 875EG2, burner gets hot on both propane and AC but fridge not working as it should. Even by passed control unit and direct wired to AC and still not getting cold. Any thoughts before I try and pull unit and try the remix by laying on side as manual says which may fix problem.

Did you end up pulling fridge? How did you do that? We can't seem to figure out how it comes out... My dad, a fridge repair person, said that turning it on side/upside down might work, so curious if it did...

Did you end up pulling fridge? How did you do that? We can't seem to figure out how it comes out... My dad, a fridge repair person, said that turning it on side/upside down might work, so curious if it did...

I did pull the unit, most have four screws on the front usually behind some plastic covers, and a couple of screws on the bottom that you access through the outer vent door. Mine however being a Winni had plates attached to fridge and then bolted to the sides of the opening. At the current time I am driving the fridge around in the back of my truck trying dislodge any blockage. Not sure if it will work but thought it worth a try before buying a rebuilt cooling unit.