Pacific Northwest Mission

Rader85

Hey there,

My family and I just got back from our first sizable road-trip in our 85' Rader. Wow, what an absolute blast we had!

We left Michigan headed for Seattle, Washington and checked out Mt. Rushmore and Yellowstone along the way. From Seattle, we went south to Hood River, Oregon and then on to the Oregon coast. Starting in Seaside, Oregon, we hugged the shore to the California border. After checking out the Redwoods, we cut back over to the 1 and headed for San Francisco and then on to Santa Cruz, California. Heading back east, we went to Lake Tahoe, Salt Lake City, and Moab, Utah. Colorado's route 70 was awesome on the way to Boulder, Colorado. Jumping onto 80 East, we made the final push home and arrived back in Michigan on the 26th day.

I am so completely stoked on this rig – I cannot believe how well she did on this trip. We cleared numerous mountain passes, deserts and winding coastal stretches without one single problem. She now has 70k on the odometer and I look forward to 170k! I am so glad we decided on a Toyota…

Cheers,

Aaron

Edited by Rader85