Who makes a horizon motorhome?

GSORK

Im looking at a used horizon 21 ft . Trying to get a price of what it might be worth. 4 cyl ,auto, updated axle ,no a/c not in camper, truck a/c not working properly , he is not sure if the fridge is workin, 33,000 miles trying to find in nada but was not able to figure it out.

Thanks Gary

Im looking at a used horizon 21 ft . Trying to get a price of what it might be worth. 4 cyl ,auto, updated axle ,no a/c not in camper, truck a/c not working properly , he is not sure if the fridge is workin, 33,000 miles trying to find in nada but was not able to figure it out.

Thanks Gary

I been watchin' that one too. It is about a half hour from me. If I didn't already have two in my yard, I'd think real hard about getting it. Very low miles and a proper axle is a good place to start. He just dropped it to 2495.

Even if it needs some fairly serious work, I'd say you can't go wrong it at that price.

One thing to be aware of is it's one piece fiberglass cabover section has a bad habit of ripping loose from the rest of the coach.

Have you been to look at it? Where are you?

Pete

I been watchin' that one too. It is about a half hour from me. If I didn't already have two in my yard, I'd think real hard about getting it. Very low miles and a proper axle is a good place to start. He just dropped it to 2495.

Even if it needs some fairly serious work, I'd say you can't go wrong it at that price.

One thing to be aware of is it's one piece fiberglass cabover section has a bad habit of ripping loose from the rest of the coach.

Have you been to look at it? Where are you?

Pete

Hi pete we are looking at the same unit .I live in N.Hatfield If i check it out what shuld I look for in the cab over.

Hi pete we are looking at the same unit .I live in N.Hatfield If i check it out what shuld I look for in the cab over.

Gary,

If you are interested in looking at it, let me know. maybe we can both go check it out. I could drive the sunrader there, you could check it out as well. Doesn't look like I'm getting any bites on it on feebay.

Pete