WI. to B.C. Delivery - What Route

YVR

It appears that after 2 years of searching, I've finally found a Toy home, a 1991 Itasca. So in a couple of weeks I'll be driving her 2000 miles from Wisconsin to her new home in Vancouver Canada. Thus my question to you, what route would you use for the west bound journey. My only thoughts are these are not a high speed vehicle, and keeping up with the traffic on the interstates concerns me. So if you have some ideas, or past experiencies on a pleasureable driving route, pls let me know.

YVR

Howdy,

We did just about the opposite of what you will be doing. We drove from Chelan, WA, up into B.C. on Hwy 97 to TCH 1 and headed east. We eventually (lots of smaller roads at times) ended up in the upper peninsula of Michigan We did this in July, and we, too, were driving an Itasca Spirit (1990) with the V-6.

We took a different route (northern US) to return to Chelan.

I will gladly be more specific if you wish to call or e-mail.

This area is very limited in how much test I can post.

It was our first major road trip. You'll have a hoot!

One of our stops was in "Dog River", aka Rouleau, SAS.

Oh, yeah, I would consider selling my present toybox if your deal in Wisconsin falls thru. I have my eyes on a Sunrader.

Best Wishes,

Dave Oglevie

Chelan, WA

dogre@hotmail.com

509-860-4800