info/ help- toyota travlemaster savanha

need all info and help i can get !! new to forum !have not had time to search topics yet but will begin too!

have a 1986 travelmaster savanha 21 ft

looking for a service / shop manual and wiring diagram ?

also have current problem with generator(kohler 2.5cm12? ) (won't start) have replaced switch (both batteries are good)

will come on (light on and i hear the fuel pump running but when going to start or run nothing ?

shore line plugged up have lights but that is it !!

this is my father-in-laws rv he bought i am just trying to help him trouble shoot

any and all info would be helpful to us since this is our first rv-camper

thanks to all that can help !!

need all info and help i can get !! new to forum !have not had time to search topics yet but will begin too!

also have current problem with generator(kohler 2.5cm12? ) (won't start) have replaced switch (both batteries are good)

will come on (light on and i hear the fuel pump running but when going to start or run nothing ?

this is my father-in-laws rv he bought i am just trying to help him trouble shoot

The service manual for the Toyota chassis, drivetrain, etc. can be found on Ebay by searching "1986 Toyota service manual" or 1986 Toyota shop manual". You might also search there for a Kohler service manual.

If you wouldn't mind adding capital letters to the start of your sentences it would make your posts easier to read. Welcome to the board. You can learn a lot just by reading through old posts in your spare time.

• 3 months later...
Guest toydolphin

Hi Travelmaster,

I also have purchased 1986 Toyota Coachman or Savanha 21'. I have tried to find a manual/service or shop manual and have the Kohler generator with some parts missing. Did you have any luck finding any of this? If so, I would appreciate any info that you could share. Does the Savanha have a rear dinette? I think this distinguishes whether mine is a Coachman or Savanha.

Thanks for your help.

Phil

Travelmaster,

I also have the Kohler 2.5. I had the carb rebuilt to remove the plaque that had clogged it from leaving gas sitting in the gen without something like Stabil in the tank. Old gas becomes bad gas. I have since spliced a shut-off valve into the fuel line. When done using it I cut the fuel off and letting it run dry. Since I started doing this the gen has started every time. I also got a Kohler Manual, cost me about $30, from Loftin Equipment in Phoenix. 602-272-9466, loftinequip.com. They will want the "spec number", its on the top right of the id plate attached to the gen. Good luck

Seamus McShank