Parting out 1985 sunrader on CL

Kirby

Found this on CL today. If I were local I'd go pull pull some parts off this one.... I think it would be really fun to put the shell on a newer truck. Too many projects...

http://phoenix.craig...1503788615.html

Parting out a 1985 Toyota Sunrader- We have the Fiberglass Shell $600.In great shape, no exterior damage, Kitchen Sink $40, Power Converterwith battery charger $150, Furnace $65, Ladder $50, Stove Hood $25,Rear End $250, AT with 80k $200, Call Al 623-256-0331. Can ship. Buyerto pay shipping.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

3ne3k23mf5V85Te5U59caee2f67cfaac21787.jpg3nd3k33mc5U25Ra5Se9ca62a771686ecd1200.jpg

Edited by Kirby

• 4 weeks later...

I'd like to thank you VERY much for posting this link. I was able to get the left fender flare I've been hunting for a year and a half. I just happened to log onto the forums after Christmas when I was bored at relatives in GA and saw the post. Sellers were very easy to work with. What's left is now on Ebay. Thanks again!

Glad someone here was able to use that info. I found one last year in a Portland, OR scrap yard- same year and model as my 84' rader. I scrapped the oooo out of that thing. I pulled parts that aren't even broken yet on my rig! CL is such a great resource- too bad a few people are polluting it with scams.