Chrome dually hubcaps

Supurcar

I have seen a few websites that carry these chrome hubcaps that would make a standard truck look like it has a dually rim. They have built in bolts and all and look very realistic, I ran into a guy who sells hubcaps, and I mentioned I am looking for chrome insets to put in my Sunraders rims, he told me of these chrome hubcaps that are available. I pointed to the rims on his giant delivery truck and told him I wanted my rims to look like his, he then said that his WHERE the chrome hubcaps, and they fooled me they looked so real. The problem is that I can only find them in a 16" size, the 14" is very outdated. I have seen some 14" insets but they are pricey. So I wanted to see if anyone in here has heard of them or has a line on finding a set.

I have attached this link so you can see what I am talking about.

http://www.autoameni...l-Simulator.htm

I have seen a few websites that carry these chrome hubcaps that would make a standard truck look like it has a dually rim. They have built in bolts and all and look very realistic, I ran into a guy who sells hubcaps, and I mentioned I am looking for chrome insets to put in my Sunraders rims, he told me of these chrome hubcaps that are available. I pointed to the rims on his giant delivery truck and told him I wanted my rims to look like his, he then said that his WHERE the chrome hubcaps, and they fooled me they looked so real. The problem is that I can only find them in a 16" size, the 14" is very outdated. I have seen some 14" insets but they are pricey. So I wanted to see if anyone in here has heard of them or has a line on finding a set.

I have attached this link so you can see what I am talking about.

http://www.autoameni...l-Simulator.htm

I have seen them several times on E-bay. I bought just the trim rings for mine and added new chrome lug bolts. Panted the wheels with hammered black paint and it looks great. Since I don't have the 6 hole rims in the front It even looks better because it ties the six hole rims to the 5 hole rims together in appearance