dometic removed

helloo

I have an 84 sunrader 18". I removed the dometic fridge cause i blew the coils. So this is what I have done instead. I bought an edge star portable fridge. It runs on 12v/24v or 110 a/c. It fits in with limite modification. Power usage is about 4 amps per hour for the first 3 hours o start up then reduces to 1/2 to 1/4 time on off. I need help. What kind of fitting do I need to use to plug up the propane pipe. What is it with the extra wires. There is black and red wire for + then two white wires for ground. Do I need to keep these wires? tx in advance

I have an 84 sunrader 18". I removed the dometic fridge cause i blew the coils. So this is what I have done instead. I bought an edge star portable fridge. It runs on 12v/24v or 110 a/c. It fits in with limite modification. Power usage is about 4 amps per hour for the first 3 hours o start up then reduces to 1/2 to 1/4 time on off. I need help. What kind of fitting do I need to use to plug up the propane pipe. What is it with the extra wires. There is black and red wire for + then two white wires for ground. Do I need to keep these wires? tx in advance

Hey-how about some numbers and specs for the refer? Went to the edgestar site and cannot find on that uses the power sources you mentioned. I think you can cap the propane line with a simple 3/8" brass cap. Sorry, don't have a clue about the wires--can you test with a multi-meter?

My 83 Sunrader had the original reefer replaced by the former owner and a 12v marine reefer was substituted. The old refigerator was 3-way. The 110VAC was unplugged (my unit has a outlet in the reefer bay), the 12 volt pos and neg wires attached to the new reefer, and the propane line was simply capped with a brass cap. Did you connect up the new frig to both 12VDC and 110VAC? If you did and still have the wires left over, you really have to get the old mult-meter out and test them.

Allen