Winnebago owners

TexasToy

Hello fellow Winnebago owners. I know alot of the time when you buy something used you dont get the original paper work or operation manuals. I was lucky enough to get it, and would scan anything for you if you need it. I have the factory 3 ringbinder from Winnebago, it contains the, Warrior operators manual, vechicle weight specifications sheet, installation instructions for the awning, installation instructions and care for the range, Installation instructions for airbags, Coleman A.C Installation instructions. Suburban gas wall furnace manual, Aqua-magic toilet installation instruction. Shurflo water pump manual ,Atwood 6 gallon water heater manual. product information on the gas regulator, Winnebago RV dealer directory, Winnebago warranty info, Winegard rv antenna installation instructions, Winnebago products cat. , Woodall's RV owners handbook vol. 1,2,3, power center operation manual and others, please feel free to ask and I will scan any of this for you.

• 1 year later...

Would you have any info on the font used for the "WARRIOR" lettering on the side? Or perhaps a good image of it? The lettering on mine was removed when I bought it, it's tough to get it remade with no place to start....

Hello fellow Winnebago owners. I know alot of the time when you buy something used you dont get the original paper work or operation manuals. I was lucky enough to get it, and would scan anything for you if you need it. I have the factory 3 ringbinder from Winnebago, it contains the, Warrior operators manual, vechicle weight specifications sheet, installation instructions for the awning, installation instructions and care for the range, Installation instructions for airbags, Coleman A.C Installation instructions. Suburban gas wall furnace manual, Aqua-magic toilet installation instruction. Shurflo water pump manual ,Atwood 6 gallon water heater manual. product information on the gas regulator, Winnebago RV dealer directory, Winnebago warranty info, Winegard rv antenna installation instructions, Winnebago products cat. , Woodall's RV owners handbook vol. 1,2,3, power center operation manual and others, please feel free to ask and I will scan any of this for you.

It doesn't apply to my Sunrader but if you were willing to take the time and scan all the manuals into individual .pdf files they could be posted in the files section of this website. If they are titled by appliance or book name then the search engines should pick up on them for others hunting them. They could also be e-mailed out to those who want them. Many people have been desperately searching manuals here over the years and rarely does anyone have them available to share. If you happen to get them scanned, I'd love to have copies for future reference and to share. The other nice thing about having them in a .pdf format is they can easily be printed and put in a binder for those who wish to have a copy in the RV.

I had a idea of having all my decals measured professionally by a local guy to have them taken off and redone in the same colors or like colors but with reflective material on the WINNEBAGO lettering and maybe the thinner lines. Just a thought but I think it would look cool and safe at the same time.... :ThumbUp: :ThumbUp:

Would you have any info on the font used for the "WARRIOR" lettering on the side? Or perhaps a good image of it? The lettering on mine was removed when I bought it, it's tough to get it remade with no place to start....

• 1 year later...