my 1986 toyota mh has a 18 inch extended rear for small items and such, my ? is can i mount my 200 lb scooter on its rack behind that, this will put my scooter's cg (center of gravity) about 30 inches from back of mh, could i use air shocks to help level the rv it doesn't sag much now but i'd like to use them without a lot of air pressure as not to put to much load on the mounts, also could i use an extra leaf spring instead or is there a way to rejuvinate the original leafs? thanks for any input from anyone with experience,,, oh yeah this is a 4 cyl. with auto trans, and i'm putting on a tranny cooler as well

Howdy Wheelsea...

Towing or carrying anything on the back end of these motorhomes is not reccommended by those of us who are a little conserned with breaking things. There are those here who are not so conserned with breaking things. Basically, it seems to me, do it if ya wanna, but don't come crying to me if half your motorhome gets left behind. Also, it is easier to answer questions if only one per post shows up. Us ol' guys can only absorb so much input at once. It also helps if you ask me a question before I have consumed a beer or 10. I am not going to tell you how mwny I am at right now. Hope this helps somewhat...

Jonh, ahhhh, ojhn, ahhhhh, John...ya-ya, that got it !!