Scat RV 1977

scat

• 4 weeks later...
Does anyone have information on the Scat RV? It was built in California, a fiberglass body on a Toyota truck. It's 17' long and has a unique aerodynamic design.

I have just purchased a 1977 Toyota SCAT RV and love it.It is in great shape with only 22k. Just drove it from Roanoke VA to Annapolis MD AT 60 TO 65 mph and got 20 miles to the gallon. It had all of the original owners manuals with it including the Toyota manual and instructions for the dometic frig, heater, air cooling unit and even the recirculating toliet unit. We would be glad to help you with the info in any way we could. I will post some pics soon. This model seems to be very rare and to be in such great condition. You can post here or email me at rshelton@rcs.k12.va.us

Sounds like a winning design. The name isn't so hot tho. Sounds like some kind of skin disease. I'd definitely rename it or peel off any of the manufacturer's labels. Then again look at the abomination that is sunrader. Where's the "i"? WTH? stupid names. :lips-sealed:

Pics of your Scat please! :)