Wiring Diagram Needed and Owners Manual

Jean

My father just bought a 1988 Winnebago Warrior 319RB last November. This is his first motorhome and he loves it, but he has had a few problems with the electrical and he is fixing them as he finds them but he wondered if anyone would happen to have the wiring diagrams for the body and chassis of the 1988 body#319RB. I was also wondering if anyone had an owners manual for this model also. Ive checked at the Winnebago web site but their manuals and diagrams only go back to 1997. Thanks in advance for any help, Jean

Check out the Gallery on this site there is a Winn diagram that says 319RB on a couple of the pages, it may be of help. Somewhere on the web is a 88 manual for the Toyota, I can't remember where it is but I found it for my 88.

I printed out those wiring diagrams I'll give them to him and see if they help (sorry I must have overlooked them before I posted). I'll keep looking for the owners manuals. Thank you, Jean :)

Hope they do help. Just had a question tho, are you sure it's a Warrior, I didn't think they made the Warrior till 89? My Spirit title says it is an 89 but the truck and coach were both manufactured in May of 88.

Try this for service manual, not sure but I think it's the one I found. http://granolaboy.net/temp/toyota_truck_and_4runner_88.pdf