New to RVing. Looking for info.

william

I've just picked up a little RV and would like to find out more about it. It says Odyssey in faded letters. it's an 84 with a 22R. it's got a pop top. I'm looking for a service manual, but after looking around I haven't even seen a photo of one like this one, so I'm not sure what to call it or what manual I'm looking for. It has a five bolt axle and single wheels. Thanks, Will.

post-2392-1234110738_thumb.jpg

Nice rig like to see more pictures of this toyota

I've just picked up a little RV and would like to find out more about it. It says Odyssey in faded letters. it's an 84 with a 22R. it's got a pop top. I'm looking for a service manual, but after looking around I haven't even seen a photo of one like this one, so I'm not sure what to call it or what manual I'm looking for. It has a five bolt axle and single wheels. Thanks, Will.

I finally got it home. Time to start tinkering around to find out how everything works. Fridge/faucet/toilet/stove/heater. The gas tank seems to hang down fairly low. I noticed the gas filler hose and the propane hose travel thru the wheel well, on opposite sides, but still very exposed, I'd hate to have a vicious blowout, with it set up like that. Power steering would be nice, but it gets along just fine. Any advice or helpful links?

post-2392-1234750173_thumb.jpg

post-2392-1234750415_thumb.jpg

post-2392-1234750434_thumb.jpg