I am New Here!

Revomin

Hi to everyone on here! My name Is Brian and I am New here and do not know hardly anything about campers! :rolleyes: But I found this site a day after I purchased this Winnie, and I thought I would join! I found this from an older man retired and I wanted one for street preaching! It has 90,000 miles on it and I paid $3,000 for it, not sure if that's good or bad but everything works and it Runs better than any car I have had it seems like. It is clean and doesn't leak. But any info. any of you have would be helpful! I mean I don't even know how to empty tanks or anything yet! :thumbdown: But I am learning!

3201782781_9c8d12b85b_m.jpg3201782759_850aa9688c_m.jpg3201805075_01b002cc9b_m.jpg3201805101_fefb415615_m.jpg3201782727_974bfc10f4_m.jpg

Hello Revomin,

Welcome to the world of Toyota RVs.

It looks like you got a great deal!

From the photo it looks like it is a 1990 to 1993, with the V6 engine.

What year is it?

You should be able to find all the information you need on this site, and if you

don't, just ask, the group is great on helping out.

Dennis...

Welcome to site. Been trying to figure out if it's an Itasca series or straight Winnebago. If the title says Itasca it is a Spirit Series, if it says Winnebago it's a Micro Series. Sometimes it makes a difference when searching for info.

Hi to everyone on here! My name Is Brian and I am New here and do not know hardly anything about campers! :rolleyes: But I found this site a day after I purchased this Winnie, and I thought I would join! I found this from an older man retired and I wanted one for street preaching! It has 90,000 miles on it and I paid $3,000 for it, not sure if that's good or bad but everything works and it Runs better than any car I have had it seems like. It is clean and doesn't leak. But any info. any of you have would be helpful! I mean I don't even know how to empty tanks or anything yet! :thumbdown: But I am learning!

3201782781_9c8d12b85b_m.jpg3201782759_850aa9688c_m.jpg3201805075_01b002cc9b_m.jpg3201805101_fefb415615_m.jpg3201782727_974bfc10f4_m.jpg

Welcome Brian!..I just got my mini 2 weeks ago and also a newbie.

I learned a lot already by reading some of these forums. Enjoy!

Welcome to site. Been trying to figure out if it's an Itasca series or straight Winnebago. If the title says Itasca it is a Spirit Series, if it says Winnebago it's a Micro Series. Sometimes it makes a difference when searching for info.

Bear,

Can you tell what series my Itasca is?...It was advertise as 88' Itasca mini, 4cyl 19'...

thanks!

Bear,

Can you tell what series my Itasca is?...It was advertise as 88' Itasca mini, 4cyl 19'...

thanks!

It kinda depends on what the title says. Here is the site I get most of my info. http://www.winnebagoind.com/products/previous-models/

May have to copy and paste. Sometimes they are under Winn other times under Itasca (Spirit), still have not figured out the Warrior.