87 dolphin

hardtaildave

Hey guys, i just wanted to jump in here and say hi. I will probably be asking lots of questions on my dolphin. Its been in storage for a few years so i know it needs new tires and fuel system cleaned out good. I still haven't been able to get into it myself (my girlfriend looked inside and took some pictures for me) but for $500 dollars it is probably worth it. The last owner still needs to make new keys for it, when it was in storage some punks cut the fence and broke into 4 or 5 trailers on the lot. They decided to pry the MH door and broke its lock and hinges when all they needed to do was open the cab doors. They took the keys that were inside the glovebox and trashed his stuff inside, they threw everything on the floor. I'll try to post the pics i have of it here.

post-2268-1231901579_thumb.jpg

post-2268-1231901638_thumb.jpg

post-2268-1231901674_thumb.jpg

Hi Dave (and/or Hard Tail),

Welcome to the group. $500 is a good price, but it looks like you have your work cut out for you. Will it be cleaned out or do you have to do that?

Keep us posted on when you pick it up and what you have to do to get it road worthy.

Good Luck,

Allen

Hey guys, i just wanted to jump in here and say hi. I will probably be asking lots of questions on my dolphin. Its been in storage for a few years so i know it needs new tires and fuel system cleaned out good. I still haven't been able to get into it myself (my girlfriend looked inside and took some pictures for me) but for $500 dollars it is probably worth it. The last owner still needs to make new keys for it, when it was in storage some punks cut the fence and broke into 4 or 5 trailers on the lot. They decided to pry the MH door and broke its lock and hinges when all they needed to do was open the cab doors. They took the keys that were inside the glovebox and trashed his stuff inside, they threw everything on the floor. I'll try to post the pics i have of it here.

wow 500 AND the PO is making the new keys????

and its an 87?!??!!?!

THATS A STEAL!

jump on it... and have fun cleaning it out... it wont be that bad... u might even find something cool.... (like jimmy hoffa) underneath all that stuff.