heater not working

Ezrider_92356

this is on my pickup camper, but the heater looks like the exact same thing as in my toyota motorhome, its flush mounted non ducted (does not have ducts going to differnt locations in the camper just where the heat comes out of the grill) forced air heater, i have a guy coming to look at it in a few hours so i went out there to kinda dust everything off and make it look all nice went to fire up the heat while i was in there and it wont come on, i think i hear a solinoid click but thats it. the fan does not come on and the igniter dosent start sparking. i have it plugged into an extention cord so an low battery cant be the problem eather. any idea's? last time i used the camper it was 40 degrees out and raining. the heater worked fine all night. its only been sitting maby 3 monthes

this is on my pickup camper, but the heater looks like the exact same thing as in my toyota motorhome, its flush mounted non ducted (does not have ducts going to differnt locations in the camper just where the heat comes out of the grill) forced air heater, i have a guy coming to look at it in a few hours so i went out there to kinda dust everything off and make it look all nice went to fire up the heat while i was in there and it wont come on, i think i hear a solinoid click but thats it. the fan does not come on and the igniter dosent start sparking. i have it plugged into an extention cord so an low battery cant be the problem eather. any idea's? last time i used the camper it was 40 degrees out and raining. the heater worked fine all night. its only been sitting maby 3 monthes

Well on my heater I had a similar experience. It worked fine for a few months and then would not light. I finally discovered the burner or burner tip was corroded out, kind of like a home gas BBQ grill the burner eventually degrades and needs to be replaced. I have heard other talk of the sail switch or something like that being a culprit as well for these as well.