Matt, I'm Rich Carl and live just south of Lansing, MI. I buy, restore, resell Toyota Sunrader RVs. Have 2 21' Sunraders for sale right now.

I'm selling a Toyota RV rear axle, one ton, full floater, with 4 wheels. It came off a 1990 Toyota RV having 21,000 miles before it got wrecked near Grand Rapids, MI. Will sell at a reasonable price, can even deliver. Call me ASAP at 517-410-3217 please. I'm supposed to depart tomorrow morning for Florida but could delay a day if you make this purchase.

Kind regards,

Rich

I am happy to say Im picking up a 84 dolphin, but its got the 5 lug.... befor I go and ship one of the full floaters up from the south, is there any one in michigan that could help...

thanks

mohomatt

Hey Rich, if'n you have a nice 21'er with rear dinette, I may be interested sometime in mid summer 09. Nothing pressing, but keep me in mind. Can do all repairs myself, so would like it to look nice but can be mechanically thin.

Best wishes.

Tony