New on the forum

Jeep

First post on here. Forum ettiquite(sp) requires I introduce myself before I start bugging y'all with nagging questions.

I live in Northeast Texas, married, and have a little girl.

Being in Texas, yes I'm in the oil business. I work for a pipeline company.

I just bought a 1989 Winnebago Warrior from my wife's granddad. I've had it for a week.

Hello Jeep,

Welcome to the Forum and to the world of Toyota motorhomes.

Regarding your 1989, does it have a V6 or a 4 cylinder? Automatic transmission or manual?

I have a 1990 Odyssey with V6 and automatic. I am married and have three boys, we have

had our Toyota for three years now and we love it. We are located in Indiana and have taken

the Toyota (call her Mrs. Clark) on three major trips so far (Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, and

Northern Minnesota).

Also, I host a Toyota rally each year in Central Illinois in October.

Dennis...

Hello Jeep,

Welcome to the Forum and to the world of Toyota motorhomes.

Regarding your 1989, does it have a V6 or a 4 cylinder? Automatic transmission or manual?

I have a 1990 Odyssey with V6 and automatic. I am married and have three boys, we have

had our Toyota for three years now and we love it. We are located in Indiana and have taken

the Toyota (call her Mrs. Clark) on three major trips so far (Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, and

Northern Minnesota).

Also, I host a Toyota rally each year in Central Illinois in October.

Dennis...

V-6, automatic. I needed something for the deer/duck lease and my grand-dad in law had this. During season it will mostly be at the lease, but I do plan on short trips here and there once I get to know the ends and outs of it.

Hi Jeep!

Nice to have another Toy owner hop aboard...there's room for lots more, too! We're your neighbors to the north in Tulsa, Oklahoma. We have a 1984 Toyota Dolphin called "The Little Puppy" and three dogs that enjoy going anywhere with us in TLP. These Toys may be small in the motor home world, but they are big in enjoyment. You will find there are lots of things to fix in them, but they are worth it; after all, we all need some tweaking now and then (sometimes major overhauls :waaa: )! Hope you enjoy your Winnie on your deer lease...sure nice to have a "home away from home" while hunting and then use it on future trips. Texas has lots of nice campgrounds to explore.

Happy Hunting!

Charles & Dianne & The Boys - Buddy, Andy, Johnnie

Pics of your RV with the hunting dogs, deer strapped to the hood and some ducks please! :)

I'd like to experience hunting and eating off the land! Sounds like a great time. I've only experienced fishing and veggie gardening :(.