New World RV?

Tailgater

post-2199-1226936252.jpgpost-2199-1226936252.jpgSO glad I found this site!!

I have an 86 Toyota RV, "New World" I don't see "New World" listed as a model or manufacturer. Does anyone know anything about New World, or where I might be able to find any infomation on it. Here's a piture after throwing some Eagles Green paint over the old brown.

A few of my buddies and I have done some work to this thing for tailgaiting, but mainly motor and exerior cosmetic work. I really want to start working inside the RV itself, but would like to find as much data as possible before tearing things up.

Edited by Tailgater

post-2199-1226936252.jpgpost-2199-1226936252.jpgSO glad I found this site!!

I have an 86 Toyota RV, "New World" I don't see "New World" listed as a model or manufacturer. Does anyone know anything about New World, or where I might be able to find any infomation on it. Here's a piture after throwing some Eagles Green paint over the old brown.

A few of my buddies and I have done some work to this thing for tailgaiting, but mainly motor and exerior cosmetic work. I really want to start working inside the RV itself, but would like to find as much data as possible before tearing things up.

looks like a Dolphin to me we need better pics

Mr.Chris

looks like a Dolphin to me we need better pics

Mr.Chris

Thank for the input,I have some more pictures, but I'm getting a message saying the upload failed and to ask the administrator for settings/permission. I managed to get one up though. I will get more up shortly. In the interim, is there anything you can tell me to specifically look for in the RV to help identify it? For Example, when looking at the Dolphin models I noted that the windows over the cab (in the sleeping area) are contoured, like ours - I think ours is plexyglass too......many other (non-dolphin) modlels apear to have flat windows. Might that help identify it?

post-2199-1227023994.jpg

Edited by Tailgater

Thank for the input,I have some more pictures, but I'm getting a message saying the upload failed and to ask the administrator for settings/permission. I will get them up shortly. In the interim, is there anything you can tell me to specifically look for in the RV to help identify it?

Here's another Pic.....note the entry door is at the back of the RV, the dolphins look like most are in the front. Also, might it be possible that New World is/was New Horizon at some point?

post-2199-1227025423.jpg

Edited by Tailgater

You might be able to find info on this site, I found my 89 on it. You will probably have to check under Winnebago to find yours, I believe they were under micro mini that year. http://www.winnebagoind.com/products/previous-models/

Edited by bear