Storage Locations Houston, Texas

ace

Hello Comrades,

I plan to go to Truth or Consequences,NM for the winter. I plan to stay there about 2 months and then travel down near Houston and look around. From there I'll be flying out to South America to visit friends and travel. I am looking for a place to store my 'TOY' "Rambo" for a couple of months before returning. I know some campgrounds will lead you to a place, but I can't see spending $50 a month for a facility. Does anyone know the area or have any ideas of inexpensive storage ideas :unsure: ? New Mexico is pretty cheap at $15 a month, but I would have to take a bus to Sante Fe and airfare from there is about $300 more.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Dave

I would look at houston.craigslist.org and search "vehicle storage" "rv storage" "parking" and similar. When I was looking in Dallas a few years ago there were several people advertising storage. Some were normal commercial places and some were just people who had an extra spot in their driveway or whatever.