Pics of 85 huntsman

iadoptedatoy

Charles & Dianne

Thank you :blush: We are really pleased with it . It was a long search ( lots of miles and gas ) not to mention a lot of junk. Sometimes it just kills me how people will just let them just sit and rot and then ask big money for them. This was one of the oldest we looked at but by far in the best condition. Everyone (3)who owned this one loved and took care of it. We feel very lucky.

Thanks,

Cathy & mike

The best advice I can give for keeping your Toyota in super condition is to park it under cover, either in a carport or building. If you cannot do that immediately you should get a good quality RV cover and keep it under cover when not in use. Weather (rain/snow) and the sun are your worst enemies.

I have 2 Toyota RVs, one in a garage I built to keep it in, the other under an ADCO tyvek RV cover

RVs do not age too well when exposed to the elements

Charles & Dianne

Thank you :blush: We are really pleased with it . It was a long search ( lots of miles and gas ) not to mention a lot of junk. Sometimes it just kills me how people will just let them just sit and rot and then ask big money for them. This was one of the oldest we looked at but by far in the best condition. Everyone (3)who owned this one loved and took care of it. We feel very lucky.

Thanks,

Cathy & mike

Cathy & Mike,

You are right about the search for these. When we first started looking, we also drove many miles to look at pure junk and these weren't even the Toys. When we decided to find a Toy, they were usually far away from where we lived so we chose to wait and see what would come up closer to us. I was checking Craigslist one day and there IT was, in the town right next to us! So, for all those still waiting and hoping to get one, don't give up, keep looking....they're out there, waiting for you too. Yes, there are a lot that are junk, but also lots of cream puffs. These are the ones that have been loved and cared for, so when (not if) you get one, be sure and do your part to take care of it so the next person or family can enjoy it. Every time we pass a used car lot and I see an older motor home parked there, I feel a little sad for it knowing that there are lots of memories of fun times stored up inside it.

Here's to lots of great times and super memories in your Huntsman!

Dianne & Charles