Exterior Parts & Trim

I have a 1986 Toyota Dolphin which is showing particular wear in parts of the white flexable bumper trim that runs at the edge between the side walls and the roof and down the front and rear edges of the side walls. Does anyone know of a resorse for purchasing some new material to fit into the holding channel? Also the white plastic rain guard over the entry door has disintegrated. Is there a sourse for a new part for this. Does anyone have ideas for replacing that rain guard with an after market product or for fabrication of an after market replacement?

Thanks

DolphinModGuy :ThumbUp:

You can buy the plastic trim at an RV dealer parts store. It comes in white, off white, gray, black, brown. I just read about this on another post. Over the entry door some coaches have a metal rain cap. Look around on the internet for RV parts suppliers.

Chuck

Thanks Chuck. I checked it out as you suggested and found that the product is called either "Insert Molding" or "Screw cover molding" and is made in ruber or vinyl. Once I had determined this it was not hard to find the product. rvdiscountsuppliers.com had the product in the quantities I needed and their shipping and handling charges were much more reasonable than many I have run across.

I'm still looking for an over door rain cap though. If you happen to come across one in your browsings please let me know where you found it.

Sincerely

Ralph (DolphinModGuy)