Refridgerator

blue65vw

I plugged in my RV this season for the first time and the fridge isn't working, appears to be totally dead. I plugged into house outlet directly.

I am out of propane so that was my only option.

:ranting2:

So here is the question does anyone have any suggestions on what could be wrong with it, relay, sending unit anything. Its a sanyo SRA0331 for a 1986 Toyota Conquest.

Please help :wacko:

• 2 years later...

Good evening, reconnected with website. I have a 1986 Granville 24ft - purchased in 1994 and second owner. I have not seen another unit anywhere. Does anyone have one or know someone who does. I have couple of questions regarding the built in refridge unit. Thank you

Edited by debra.michigan

I plugged in my RV this season for the first time and the fridge isn't working, appears to be totally dead. I plugged into house outlet directly.

I am out of propane so that was my only option.

:ranting2:

So here is the question does anyone have any suggestions on what could be wrong with it, relay, sending unit anything. Its a sanyo SRA0331 for a 1986 Toyota Conquest.

Please help :wacko:

Check to see if the heatling element on the right hand side is heating up. Give it at least thirty minutes to an hour to see if it is heating. If it is then you may have leak in the cooling lines. if it is not heating up check your dial for cooling and make sure thqt it is turned all the way up. Also b e sure the dial is set for electric. If none of the above is working check to see if you have a amonia type smell in the back. Rember that these type fridges are very;slow to cool. However over night you should see some results Good luck