1992 Dolphin Manuals / Diagrams / Resources

WAdolph92

Hi,

I'm looking for any manuals or diagrams that will help me with my 92 Dolphin I just purchased.  I attached the 2 I have found below, thanks to other posts in this forum.  This site is a great resource, and thanks to everyone who posts answers.  Your experience and knowledge is much appreciated! 

I found the info in the owner manual to be limited.  One example, it refers to the two lower drain valves for the freshwater tank, but it doesn't say where they are.  It also says to drain the hot water tank, but to follow the instructions for that appliance.  So it seems I need more info.  I  my not need to even use those drain valves in the end, but I would definitely like to have the knowledge. 

I don't have anyone to teach me in person, so I'm relying on whatever I can get my hands on in writing, and by asking lots of questions.  I'm learning every day.  I believe I have a 900 model, based on the brochure attached.  Any resources you have for me is appreciated.

Julie in WA

1992_Toyota_Dolphin_Manual.pdf National RV 1991 Dolphin Micro Mini Brochure.pdf

Edited by WAdolph92

4 hours ago, Derek up North said:

320RB - Plumbing.pdf 417.46 kB · 1 download 321RB - Plumbing.pdf 637.07 kB · 0 downloads 321RL - Plumbing.pdf 637.07 kB · 0 downloads

http://bryantrv.com/owners.html

http://bryantrv.com/docs.html

EDIT: I just realized you've a Dolphin and not a Winnebago, so at best, the plumbing info might only be useful to give you an idea how yours might be similar to. :)

Thanks anyway. Useful to look at even if not exactly the same.