91 Toyota RV

yakster

WHAT IS THE VALUE OF A 1991 TOYOTA RV IN EXCELLENT CONDITION? THE MOTOR IS A 6 CYCLINDER WITH STANDARD TRANSMISSION WITH 91,000 MILES USE, THE TIRES ARE NEW WITH DUAL BACK WHEELS. THE UNIT IS SITUATED IN RI,USA AND IS BEING SOLD BY THE ORIGINAL OWNER WHO PURCHASED IT IN 1991. THE REASON FOR SELLING IS THAT OVER THE LAST 2 YEARS, THE UNIT WAS NOT USED VERY MUCH.

Edited by yakster

I have a friend that viewed this unit last evening, he is going back today to find out who made it. He said that the living space was fibreglass and it was set completely back from the driving cab. I have only seen units on the internet that the living space over the top of the driving cab. He did say it had the dual back wheels, 6 standard, no dents on body, no rust even behind the front bumper and no rear bumper. I am anxious to find out the model etc

Edited by yakster

My buddy went back to see the owner with some new questions and the unit was sold. The asking price was $3500.00, the owner just brought it out of winter storage and put it on his front lawn with a For Sale sign a few days ago so the new owner got a "great deal".

Thanks for your reply.

Edited by yakster

Oh, then it got to be a Santana:>

http://www.toyotamotorhome.org/forums/inde...=si&img=638

I think thats the only one made that late model. Others would know better then I.

If it was a Santana or alike, it would be more about like $4,000 - $10,000. $3,500 is a deal if its as good as you said. Yea Toyota motorhomes go fast. In So Cal anyway... you have to jump on them. I bought a beat up 82 Sunrader 18' for $2,000 and the guy had 2 or 3 other guy coming to look at it that day (day after post). I was the first one.