What is this worth

jpkelley

Hi Folks,

I have a 1987 Sunrader that is in pretty rough shape. Bought it as a project and just getting too old and broke to finish. The interior is completely gutted, no appliances, no shower, no potty, no electrical.  The engine was rebuilt about 20,000 miles ago and after break in has only had mobile one oil, the tires are about 5 years old with around 15,000 miles on them. Runs and drives fine but is ugly and needs everything to make it a camper. Was using as a daily driver for a while but no longer need it for that. I think it is time to just give up and take my losses and move on. Anyone have a notion what I should ask for this or what I could reasonable expect it to sell for?

Thanks for your time and attention, Patrick

california prices are completely separated from the rest of the country. Depends upon the shape of the truck and the shell. You might also want to ask for feelers from members of https://www.facebook.com/groups/ToyotaMotorhomeClub/ if you havent already done so. pictures help folks (tires, underside, cab, coach, roof) make more educated guesses.

Thanks for the reply and thanks for the link to the facebook group.

Will try to get pics posted soon, Patrick