'87 Sunrader front/driver/passenger shades

I had some nice reflective shades for my front window, passenger/driver windows in my Winnebago View. 

They had suction cups and mounted INSIDE of the windows.

I want to find some for my '87 Sunrader. Any ideas where I might find some?

Thanks,

Iflyfishintheshadeofmyfriends

Edited by Iflyfish

The set I purchased for my Winnebago came from Upscale Auto. I found these on Amazon 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00RZQ2FX2/_encoding=UTF8?coliid=I7T3CYT72XEEU&colid=1C09YYIRLCMJN

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01BE32CS4/_encoding=UTF8?coliid=IOU5O68RGVIWT&colid=1C09YYIRLCMJN

I hosted a rally for 52 View owners on the Oregon Coast and decided on interior shields after seeing so many use those exterior ones that you have to store wet inside your rig after a rain/snow. This is why I decided on the interior ones with suction cups. Thanks for your response. I was going to post this today after my post yesterday. 

Iflyfishshaded

Those don't look like they're really 'tailored' to a specific vehicle. I've no idea how many sizes are available, but since the Toyota Hiluxs aren't exactly 'current' you might have to look for a listing for something else (modern) with similar sized windows. Or make your own, even if they don't collapse as well for storage.

Thanks Derek, will see when they arrive. If they don't fit I will fabricate some from material from Home Depot. 

Iflyfishinmysunraderthankstomy friends

On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 8:38 PM, Iflyfish said:

Thanks Derek, will see when they arrive. If they don't fit I will fabricate some from material from Home Depot. 

Iflyfishinmysunraderthankstomy friends

You are right, they are not cut to size. However they will work as is or can cut them to fit if I want and suction cups will work. Very inexpensive solution. 

Iflyfishintheshade