Vinyl insert trim for Winnebago W 321RB 1991

vrocrider

Replacing vinyl insert trim in cab overhang. Existing measures 7/8" pushed flat, 3/4" with curve functioning, 3/16" "wings" on each side. Anybody have suggestion on what to buy & color. Factory seem to be off white, antique white.

See there's offerings in narrow, regular, & heavy duty. Polar white & colonial white.

Thoughts on what to buy that will fit in existing aluminum trim?

Thanks.

Edited by vrocrider

rv centers will have it. i buy it for .05 a foot. before you install it i would stretch it out in the the sun for a few days and let it shrink. the stuff you buy now is cheaper than what the factory uses now and it will shrink a good inch or more

hey there- i too would like to find where you could purchase this trim. on my rig, it looks as though it is original, but oddly about an inch short in length. i tried using a heat gun and gently " soften & stretch" the vinyl trim to gain the inch it is short by, but the radius at the corners kept allowing the trim to "pull" out of the aluminum track as i attempted to reinsert the vinyl after heating. if you find a link for this material could you please post? thanks in advance. joe from dover

The vinyl insert on my 91 Winnie was 1". The 3/4" didn't have a tight seal and tended to come out of the aluminum channel on its own.