Harbor Fright Class action suit

WME

I know that there are some HF shoppers here. This might be of interest to them.

http://www.nationalsalepricesettlement.com/index

Unless you made a copy of the receipt, the printing ink  on their register tape seems to fade away and or disappear after a while (months) or that has happened to me.  If I buy anything of great value or has a warranty , I make a copy of the receipt. 

IN MY OPINION, class action law suits are cash cows for the attorneys filing the suit, and nothing more. the small amount of money that actually trickles down to the plaintiffs, is minuscule, and not worth my time to jump through all the hoops required to receive a check for $1.36 18 months later. and how do you think the companies recover the cost of the award, they raise their prices! joe from dover.

I'm with Joe,  I did the paperwork on a class action suit a long time ago and ended up with a check for like 68 cents deduct the cost of an envelope and stamp, hardly worth it.  I'm sure attorneys did very well.

On 4/9/2017 at 10:08 AM, jjrbus said:

I'm with Joe,  I did the paperwork on a class action suit a long time ago and ended up with a check for like 68 cents deduct the cost of an envelope and stamp, hardly worth it.  I'm sure attorneys did very well.

68 cents?  That kind of windfall can change your life.

I don't get this kind of lawsuit. So are they complaining because it's too cheap all the time. Give me a break. Stuff like this is only to make lawyers money cause they get millions and yes you may get 68 cents. I always opt out of frivolous suits like this. Especially Harbor Freight. They are my good buddies cause I love tools.

Linda S

Its crap like this that ruined HF for the rest of us... I was just in one the other day with my usual 6 20% off codes...

they only let me use 1!!!!

apparently now its 1 code for 20% off 1 item per person per day only.

Gone are the days I could stack codes and get 6 things for 20% off. GRRRRRRRRrrrrrrr